Administered through NCSU Study Abroad
- 3 credit hours
- Maymester: May 16 – June 3, 2020
- Instructor: Josh Kearns
- Who can apply to take this course? Any sophomore, junior, or senior accepted into the course can register under Interdisciplinary Studies (IDS) 495.
- For juniors and seniors in Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering (CCEE), Industrial and Systems Engineering (ISE), Forestry and Environmental Resources (FER-ET/ES/NR) and related science/engineering majors, the course is cross-listed as ISE 489 and ET 495. The FAQ page has more information on taking this course for technical elective credit.
- Target enrollment: 10-12
- Estimated cost: $3,895 + airfare
- $3,150 program cost + $450 Study Abroad admin fee, estimated $150 incidental meals and living expenses, $145 passport fee (unless you already have a passport)…plus airfare ~$500 …scholarships are available!